Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making your own vintage bracelet!!

So I'm walking down the aisle of my local craft store and I happen to wonder down an aisle full of beads and charms.  All these women were ooohhhing and aaaahhhhing over these little tiny morsels...why?? So of course I cruise down the aisle to look for myself and I catch myself doing the same thing.

I found the following items and got my creative juices going.

I was inspired to make a vintage bracelet. It's a cuff bracelet and a beautiful flower that I thought would look gorgeous together.
So, to make this happen I reached for my favorite glue that pretty much glues everything that you could possibly imagine!!

With my trusty glue I was able to create this gorgeous piece.


With such a small idea and some great crafts from your local craft store you can make some great jewelry pieces!!
Thanks for reading!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment