Saturday, December 24, 2011

DIY Candles!!!

Hi guys! I love DIY projects, it's almost borderline obsession. So when I was at Hobby Lobby ( a local craft store) I had a light bulb moment to show you guys how to make your own candles. Now I'm not someone who would never purchase candles from a store because I buy tons and tons of candles I just love them so much but I just like to personalize some of them. This time of year I like to make them and pass them out to family members and even my co workers. I make my own labels and come up with some cute and crafty ideas and bam....a great Christmas gift!!

Here is what the finished product looks like. Please check out my youtube channel for a step by step how to on making your very own candles!!
Check it out!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRXAArUSFgo

Thanks!
oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment