Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hi girls!!
I promise I am going to try and get better about posting these NOTD's!! I know I have been horrible but I am trying to get in the habit especially since the spring time is bringing on some really gorgeous colors.
The color I am wearing today is by NARS. The name of the color is "Pokerface". I have never used a NARS nailpolish. This is my first time using it and I must say that I am very impressed with the color and the formula. The nailpolish went on opaque with two coats. Dried quickly and had a beautiful shine. I am a huge fan and I hope they get some gorgeous spring colors!!

Here is the pic!!

Gorg!!!
 I did add an accent nail on my ring finger. I put one coat of China Glaze 'White cap' and it gives it that little tiny gorgeous sparkle!! I will be wearing this in a lot of my future!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment