Friday, January 18, 2013

DIY Canvas Photo


I can't take full credit for this DIY because I had found it on Pinterest but I can't find the original person who had posted how to do this.


I thought that these came out really really great and wanted to share step by step how I made them.  I really love this DIY because you can choose the size of your canvas. I would recommend that you start with a small canvas and then once you get this down try it with a bigger canvas.  The look of this is also a vintage look so the picture looks distressed which I really really like.
The total cost is way under $25 so that's another reason to give this DIY project a try.

Here are the two I made and kept for myself the rest I gave away as gifts to my family members!!







Check out how to create your own!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wioyRCobfS8





No comments:

Post a Comment