Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Vachetta Satchel Handbag

Ok, if you have seen my YouTube review on this handbag you know I absolutely love this handbag. I did ALOT of research before making this purchase because it is on the pricey side, $398!!!





Look how beautiful this bag is!!!

I initially just placed the word satchel into my google search and wanted to see what I would find. So that search led me to a QVC cast that featured these beautiful handbags!! I watched the cast over and over again. I then searched blog posts about it and also searched YouTube videos and there was one video that made me just say "Yes!! I am totally getting this handbag".
So that was how I stumbled upon these beauties! The handbag has the most beautiful leather. The leather color that I chose is called salmon. I love the color!



At first I was hesitant because I thought of it as more of a spring and summer color but the color isn't as bright it's more of a muted color and so I thought what a beautiful color to go with all the blacks, greys and browns of fall!!
The size of the bag is perfect for me. I am 5'7 and this bag perfectly hits my hip when on the longer handle. The tassles on this bag are just so beautiful and I love the detail that it adds to the bag!!


The hardware is a beautiful matte gold and the hardware is big and beautiful!





Did I mention the smell?!?!? It smells like the most beautiful leather! I just love it! It's the perfect color and shape and I just love it!!





The inside is a beautiful green suede and red. It's like christmas inside of this bag! It's just so beautiful in all it's glory! If you haven't seen this bag check out the QVC video and also my Youtube video and make your decision but it is truly an absolutely gorgeous bag!

LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment