Monday, January 13, 2014

Cute and Easy DIY, old frame into a Chalkboard!

I recently found this old frame in my storage room. I was no longer using it and I hate to throw away something like this. I looked at the three slots and that's when it hit me.....I could use this in my office as a pin board/message board!! And pulled out some materials I already had around the house! You could do this with any old frame you have laying around and spruce it up and give it a new life!!

Here is what I did!!


They came out better then expected!!

So here is what I used to make this adorable DIY!

 I first gathered all my needed supplies. You will need an old picture frame. Take the glass out and spray paint it with the chalkboard spray paint. I found mine at Hobby Lobby but I know that I have seen it at Michaels as well for about $7.99. Trust me once you have this spray paint you will turn everything into a chalkboard!! I can't tell you how many times I have used this finish.
Once you decide your layout you will have to fit your cork board.

Glue it all together and I added a pretty ribbon so that I can hang them!
It's honestly a super super easy DIY project and took me about 30 minutes to make.


Check out my Youtube video for a more step by step tutorial!!



No comments:

Post a Comment