Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Best Pens for your Filofax

I'm always on the hunt for pens. I can scour Pinterest and Flickr for peoples pictures of pens. I just love pens. I love fountain pens especially. I just think they are so beautiful and I love filling them with ink! I just love all stationery. So anyway back to the point of this blog. I wanted to mention some pens that I found on Amazon.


These are Pilot pens and they are called Frixion point Erasable Gel Pens! Yes and the clear tip on the end of the pen erases your ink! It erases it amazingly. It's like using a pencil. I love this because I don't have to worry about it being permanent in my filofax!!
It is extra fine,0.5mm, this size is excellent because I have a personal filofax and it forces me to write more appropriately for the size of the filofax. I love all the colors (6), just love them!! I think I just love the fact that they erase so well!
The pens write very smoothly. I have written in Moleskine with them as well and they write beautifully in them as well.

Now I have raved about these pens especially since on amazon I found them for $7, but of course there is one bad thing. I did find that I can not write for a long time with them. It may be that they are just so fine that the ink flow can not keep up, but if you try to journal with them they start to run a little dry.  For jotting quick notes in my filofax it works perfectly so I mainly only use them for this purpose!



Overall, wonderful pens if you are looking for something to use in your filofax!!
Do you have a favorite pen that I have to check out? PLEASE let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment