Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fuller Lips with this Little Gadget!!

So I don't hate my lips but I wish they would be fuller. I think wearing lipsticks and lip glosses on fuller lips is so much more fun!! So I started to Google and search YouTube for some options. There were some videos that I checked out that showed women getting lip injections. At first I thought no way I don't want to deal with that but I did want to hear what they had to say. I looked at all these different women and I just felt like A I don't want to pay that much money and B what if I didn't like what it looked like... I would have to deal with that for the next 6 months and I don't want to deal with that.

The next option was this gadget that looked like a penis pump. It has the price of $60 and so that was a big turn off. It uses the concept of suction to pull blood flow to your lips and plump them up. I wasn't opposed to the idea but I didn't like how the gadget looked and didn't like the price. I don't know where I would keep this contraption. On my vanity it would look strange. When I checked out the website they even have jewels and things on them but I just wasn't sold.

Then....wait for it....wait for it!

FULLIPS came up in my search!!



I know I know it looks  a little strange but the results are incredible. So you put this on your lips and just such lightly and watch your lips swell to perfection!!

Now if you want to do some research Google Fullips and go to their website and check out how to videos and the website will actually help you choose what size is right for your lips. I choose the medium Oval and it fits perfectly!!

Here is the most extreme that I got my lips!


Check out my Youtube video where I demonstrate how I use it and you can see a before and after of my lips!!
Please let me know if you give this a try!!




No comments:

Post a Comment