Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This Product has Changed the way my Face Looks!

Ever since I began using Tarte Maracuja oil my life has changed. I know this may sound dramatic but it has given my face it's beauty back. When I was pregnant I was battling acne like I never have before. I tried every single product on the market and watched YouTube videos and read through blogs obsessively.

I then found a sample that I had of Tarte Maracuja. I'm not going to lie, I was EXTREMELY nervous to use this product because it is an oil but thank goodness I did. Since the first time I bought this product I have purchased 5 bottles and just bought another. I have recommended this to my sister who has cystic acne and this has helped her tremendously along with my cleaning lady who was having issues post baby. I recommend this to EVERYONE!!!!

I'm going to begin with a picture....


What is in this product: Rich in essential fatty acids known to recharge and replenish skin, maracuja oil helps deliver an overall rejuvenated and even-toned complexion while giving the appearance of brighter skin thanks to a high dose of vitamin C. This powerful anti-aging elixir provides instant hydration—quenching dry skin with no greasy or filmy feel. 

Known as “puro milagro” or “the pure miracle”, this rare Amazonian fruit is delicately harvested piece by piece. The superfruit is sustainably collected and then the nutrient-rich seeded pulp is extracted from each individual maracuja fruit. This naturally harvested treasure, referred  to as the “alma” or “soul” of the maracuja fruit is then hand pressed without the use of heat to guarantee the maximum amount of nutritious essential fatty acids and vitamins.
Powered By: Maracuja oil: pure maracuja oil has been known to replenish, rebuild and brighten skin. The nutrient-rich essential fatty acids repair & rejuvenate skin for a firmer complexion. The moisture-rich formula replenishes & hydrates skin.

That is information straight from the Tarte site. When I apply this product onto my face it's like giving my face a drink of water. My face just drinks this up and feels incredible the next day!! I have fewer black heads and blemishes on my face. I have some discoloration on my face but I feel like this really helps to even out my face. I will even go out with out anything on because my face just looks great. I don't even use an eye cream because I feel as though this product just takes care of everything!
It's funny because I have used other oils on my face. I have used Caudile and also Josie Marin but they don't work as well as the Tarte product. It may just be a personal preference but I have recommended it to so many different faces and they have all had incredible results!!

I HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommend that you give this product a try. If your scared don't be. Even if you have very oily skin like my sister this will help balance out your skin!!

If you give this a try please let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment