Thursday, June 12, 2014

DIY Customizable Notebook!!

I have lots of journals that I use but lots of times they are designated for something specific. Whether it's my 'dear diary' style of writing or my book journaling and the many other journals that I have. I notice that I jot alot of list throughout the day. I write grocery lists, packing lists, recipes, books, ideas for shows etc and don't have a great way of keeping track of all these lists.

I was inspired by the Erin Condren Life Planner that came out today with the removable cover and decided that I wanted to do the same but with pages in a spiral notebook!!

So here is what I came up with!!



 As you can see from the photos I kind of adopted the Erin Condren and Arc system into my notebook but did it more cost effectively. I used a hole punch and cut little slits into the holes to make them fit into the spiral. This way I can just tear out my sheets if I need to as well as adding a calendar in my notebook because that was something that I found that I would really want in my notebook!

 Popping it in and out is really easy and gives me a completely customizable notebook!!




I added a section for all of my grocery lists and if I want to move it or put that section somewhere else in my notebook I can!!

If you would like to see a step by step tutorial on this please watch my video !


No comments:

Post a Comment