Monday, June 16, 2014

My Influenster Box! June 2014

I recently stumbled upon a whole bunch of videos and found all these people talking about Influentster. I quickly looked for the site and found it really very fun!! You can sign up for free and take a bunch of surveys. If you fit into any of the categories then you may be picked to receive a box full of goodies!!

Well I felt super lucky when I was selected and here is what I received in my first Influenster box!!


It's a really pretty box and I imagine that it comes different for different themes but I'm a sucker for fun boxes and packages. 


This box happens to be the wedding/bridal party theme. This for sure hits home right now because my sister is getting married July 5th and so I have wedding stuff on my brain. I have been organizing a shower for her and a bachelorette party so I was very curious as to what was inside!


The first item is the Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave cream which retails for $1.49 for the 5 oz which is the one I received but I think it's a pretty great sample size and I actually have one very similar to this in my shower. I love using this on my legs especially now for the summer!!


The next item is the EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge which retails for $5.99. I'm really really excited about this product. This is made out of all natural products and you can use this to really get all the make up off of your face and also if you feel like you might need a little more exfoliant for your face. Really excited about this!


This is really impressive because it's a full size Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream which retails for $30.99. I am debating whether or not I want to try this because I really like the face products that I have and I may give this to my sister to try out.


This is neat because this is a company called Riley & Grey. I believe they can make cards and judging by the one that I received it's really beautiful.


This nail polish is just gorgeous it's Sally Hansen Complete Salon that retails for $7.99 and it's the most beautiful blue color and I will be putting it on my nails as soon as I finish this post!!


And last but not least a tide to go pen!! I use these all the time and they are just the greatest life  savers!! I have these in all of my bags because I have a toddler and things tend to end up on me so this really helps!

Well this is everything and I think it's a really great box!! Looking forward to getting more in the future because this is a really great box!!















No comments:

Post a Comment