Friday, July 25, 2014

My New Heebie Jeebie For My Nook!!

AHHHHH!! I was just beyond excited when this little guy showed up at my door step!!

Isn't he just the cutest little thing ever!! I'm still working on a name for him and what feels right!! I just happened to be on etsy.com as I frequently am and was just looking at new Nook covers and stumbled upon this super cute case!! He was $39.99 and I think worth every penny!!

This is going to be picture heavy so beware of that!!



The owner of the shop also makes covers for tablets as well as other e readers. I can't tell you how fast and kind this shop owner was to me!!
The Heebie Jeebies come in different  fur colors as well as eye colors but I thought this was just the most adorable combination!


A look as to how it looks open with my Nook nestled in the monsters mouth. The case is great quality and my Nook feels very protected. There really is not alot of weight added to the case. The case seems fairly light when I am reading with my Heebie Jeebie.  On the left hand side the owner had place a really cute instruction and care sheet! I just can't handle how adorable this is and I just want to hold my case and carry it around with me.




If you would like to see more of my Heebie Jeebie as well as my to be read list for the rest of this summer please check out my video!!





1 comment: